Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So... When am I going to get to the Simply Building A Better Life part?

Well, I didn't name the blog "Simply Building A Better Life" for nothing. 

Looking at my 40th birthday in just two short years is like staring down the barrel of a gun.  Well, maybe that is a little dramatic.  But, I've been thinking alot lately.  I better start taking care of myself.

I'm starting with Health.  I've been tackling the topic of Detoxing.  It's best described as hitting the reset button on your body.  I'm well into the book Clean by Alejandro Junger.  I'm hoping to start the program this week.  Hopefully, for the full three week program.


I'm close to half way through the book.  So far, it's been very good at spelling out why to detox.  It's also touched on how our body works internally.  But, I'm just now digging into how the program works.  I'll cover that as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment