Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Akron Film - Missed Connections Challenge

For fun, my friends from the film club accept local challenges.  The folks at Akron Film threw the gauntlet down.  The challenge was to take a Craigslist Missed Connection and tell the story through film.  We have two weeks to turn in the project.  There are 21 teams competing.  Here's the post we drew:


Craigslist: Pittsburgh

ON THE COUCH - W4M

I don't know what to do.  I want to make a move.  I want you to make a move.  I'm pretty sure you are somewhat attracted to me... But I'm so bad at this.

I know I'm kinda badass -- But I'm so shy.  The adrenaline rush of walking through your front door is enough to power me through a million work days.  I want to inch way closer to you on that couch and just tear into you.


Well now.  I think there is a story there.  We're meeting Thursday.  So, we'll throw something on paper.  It was good to see some of my film friends drawing as well.  Some of the posts were tough.  I can't wait to see their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment