Saturday, February 19, 2011

I won't be in today, I'm just spent.

I have begun to research why I  might be so tired lately.  I am 99% sure it has more to do with my sedentary lifestyle than my overall health.  I began my research with a book called Clean by Dr. Alejandro Jungar MD.  But, half way through the book it recommends starting with the book Spent by Dr. Frank Lipman MD.  So, I took a break from the Clean book to review the Spent book.  If you are looking for it, the author has changed the name from Spent to Revive.  He hoped to focus more on the results than the symptom.  I'll review the book and program as I go along.


On occassion, I tease a coworker for the way he once called off work.  His reason for calling off, "I won't be in today... I'm just spent".  This was in no way as original as that of another coworker.  His reason was that his cat unplugged his alarm clock.  What crazy excuses have your coworkers used to call off?

1 comment:

  1. You are probably right on track. I always feel better when I get out and do stuff rather than sitting around taking it easy. The more you sit, the harder it is to get up! Hope you are planning a book report :)

    -Mike
    97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
    HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

    ReplyDelete